lol I love that Bryson and I had the same idea
ane92 replied to your post: WHEN ANNE AND I TALK ABOUT SEEING COLDPLAY SUPER SOON.
lol. compare them!!!!! DD is like… real.
gurl u crazy. krispy kreme donuts are freaking delicious too.
omg i miss DD so much. i neeeed lol krispy kreme is gross lol
rule 1: post the rules.
rule 2: answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to your post.
rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Favorite Pokémon?
okay, here’s the thing. my brother had pokemon games for his gameboy, and one day he set up a game for me, and helped me get started. then I got to what he called a “hard part” and he offered to play it for me, since I was so new. then when I’d ask him to play later, he’d say, “oh, you’re at a hard part, you can have it after I do that for you.” eventually he said this every time I asked to play. so eventually I stopped asking. so to answer the question, I don’t have enough experience with pokemon to really have a favorite. I watched the show but barely remember it beyond thinking pikachu was cute.
2. You are granted one superpower, what do you want it to be?
FLYING. (no Bryson time control is not the correct answer.)
3. Why is a raven like a writing desk?
“Lewis Carroll said there wasn’t supposed to be an answer so suck my dick.” -Bryson. (I agree.)
4. Least favorite way to die?
oh gosh. I have a pretty strong fear of pain so there are lots (like fire and bludgeoning and stuff) that I’m super scared of. and lots of horrifying deaths I’ve seen on CSI that I’d like to not experience.
5. Do you scare easy? If no, what scares you the most?
YES. I jump like crazy over the littlest things. and I tell myself something scary is coming and I still jump. I also get really scared when it’s so dark I can’t see anything.
6. How’s the weather?
windy. the sun’s coming and going. it’s around 70.
7. What are you wearing?
my old ripped-up jeans (both knees are now split) and my Jon Lester no hitter t-shirt.
8. What’s one of your major quirks?
um.. I don’t really know. I’d need someone to tell me.
9. Ever loved someone? Tell me the story then, eh?
yes, right now. it’s a very long story that I’m still in the middle of so.
10. What’s your opinion on long distance relationships?
I could get angsty and reveal how miserable I am about being 500 miles away from Harvey, but I won’t. I’ve done it before, I’ll do it again, it sucks, but he’s worth it.
11. We all die. In 120 years, we, along with everyone we know, will have died. All relationships end; either in divorce, breakup, or death. So what’s the point of all of this? Why bother?
“Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it’s very important that you do it because nobody else will.” (This is generally attributed to Gandhi, but he probably didn’t say it.)
1. Favorite musical?
Phantom of the Opera or Rent.
2. Favorite quote from a movie or book?
“When you love you wish to do things for. You wish to sacrifice for. You wish to serve.” -the priest in A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway.
3. What is the air speed velocity of an unladen sparrow?
“Depends on if its an African or European /swallow/” -leaving another Bryson answer for its accuracy.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
that’s a broad range. five years from now and five more years from there will probably be quite different.
5. Cats, dogs, or other?
DOGS DOGS DOGS I freaking hate cats I always think they’re going to attack me.
6. Favorite hobby of yours?
currently, reading and raging at The Hunger Games trilogy.
7. Favorite color?
8. First Mean Girls quote you can think of?
“What are marijuana tablets?”
9. Right handed or left handed?
10. Favorite class you took in high school?
11. Favorite pokemon?
see: first answer.
And I choose…